Finally, Lose Weight & Feel Confident in Your Own Body
Medical Weight Loss to Lose the Weight That Has Been Holding You Back
Love who you see in the mirror, reverse medical complications, and develop a healthy lifestyle while still enjoying the foods you love
~ Physician Supervised ~ Individualized Programs ~ Long-Term Results to Keep Weight Off ~
You’ve Tried Everything…
and Are Just Too Busy or Age Is Against You (Where’s Our 20’s Metabolism When We Need It)
Dealing with extra pounds is more than just a health issue. Low self-esteem, shame, embarrassment, and frustration can creep into all areas of your life.
We deeply know what you’re going through.
Does this sound familiar?
- Thinking you’re a failure every time you fall off yet another diet (one that was never going to have lasting results)
- Issues with relationships and intimacy
- Hiding behind others at work and leaving promotions on the table
- Horrified about how you look in clothes and photos (when did it get to this point?)
- Declining invitations because you don’t feel comfortable with how you look in social situations
- Feeling isolated, sad and discouraged
- Not knowing what foods to eat and not being able to control your weight no matter what you try
You’re not alone! For many busy professionals living a healthy lifestyle often comes second to work and family commitments.
We understand how overwhelming and confusing it can be to get the results you want and why having the support of a medical weight loss doctor can finally give you clear answers so you…
At Med-Fit, we believe you deserve to live a life full of joy and confidence where you wake up every day full of energy.
- Living a long and healthy life engaged in the activities you enjoy with the people you love
- Knowing what foods are right for you and enjoying your meals
- Eating a piece of cake and enjoying the moment without any guilt
- Being an active participant in your pets, children, and grandchildren’s lives
- Enjoying a trip to the mountains and not worrying if you’ll be able to keep up on the hikes
- Being in the best shape of your life and watching the confidence skyrocket your career and relationships
Having the support, accountability, and guidance to reach your desired weight in a medically supervised way
The Formula for Weight Loss Success:
The beginning of your program is a deep dive into your full medical history, lab work, and lifestyle. This information is used to create a unique physician-supervised weight-loss program that has been backed by science.
You’ll be paired with a health coach and dietician, one of which is a certified fitness trainer. Your coaches will be with you every step of the way directing you on best practices for implementing your meal plan and fitness routine seamlessly into your current lifestyle.
Your individualized program is designed to be a sustainable way of living and not another fad diet. After completing your program, you will have the tools, habits, and knowledge required to keep the weight off for good.
has lost 20 lbs in the first 3.5 months and is just one of our many happy success stories:
I have struggled with weight loss ever since having my two kids, and I was having a hard time finding a program that was right for me… Everyone in the program is so wonderful, knowledgeable and understanding. In my first 3.5 months, I lost close to 20 lbs. This program helped me to realize what I need to succeed with my goals long term. I would highly recommend MedFit.”
Hi, I’m Dr. Angela Tran!
America’s Transformational Weight Loss Doctor™
I’m on a mission to help busy women quickly and safely lose unwanted weight in a medically supervised way so they can live longer, healthier, happier, and more confident lives.
As a Board-Certified Internal Medicine and Obesity Medicine Doctor, I’ve seen the devastating effects that come with obesity and understand the medical complexities that often serve as barriers to weight loss.
As well as helping hundreds of patients achieve their weight loss goals, I’ve personally used my unique scientific process myself to lose the 40 lbs I gained during pregnancy with my daughter.
At Med-Fit, we’re not here to be another quick fix, fad weight loss program. Our programs are custom-designed to meet you where you’re at in your weight loss journey with the primary focus on finally being in control of your body and your unique metabolism.
Our medically supervised diet and fitness programs will be the last step in finally losing weight and keeping it off. We guide you through sustainable habits so you can develop a truly healthy lifestyle while still enjoying your favorite foods and physical activity.
We offer both in person and online Custom Weight Loss Programs, Virtual Online Weight Loss Coaching, Dr. Supervised Weight Loss, Weight Loss Nutritionists, Appetite Suppression Medication, One on One Personalized Fitness Training, One on One Accountability Coaching, One on One Nutrition Coaching, Customized Meal Plans, Optifast Shakes & Bars, and Nutritional Meal Replacement Weight Loss Programs with Weight-Loss Supplements and Diet Foods.
This program is not a one size fits all.
“As a 40+ year young woman… my weight spiraled out of control. I soon found myself trying all things weight loss related from Keto to Intermittent Fasting to hardly eating only to find more pounds added to the scale. Dr. Tran did a full blood work up and assessment and to my surprise I was not eating enough. It took her team of Niki, and Katie to change my mindset of eating more to lose weight. What?! The change has been amazing and I’m loving fitting back into my clothes. This program is not a one size fits all.”
Get started losing weight now!
Our customized medical weight loss program can help you see results quickly so you can start enjoying your life again now!
Being a Busy Professional Or Parent Is Okay
With Med-Fit You’ll:
- Get a customized weight loss program that allows you to lose weight AND keep it off! It’s time to ditch yo-yo dieting for good.
- Stop feeling like a failure, every time another fad diet doesn’t work. It’s not your fault.
- Develop habits to stay active even when you’re too busy, travel frequently for business, or sit at a desk all day.
- Replace overwhelm and confusion with knowledge and understanding of the foods that will fuel your body (and taste good).
- Be supported the entire way so you keep taking action and stay motivated. Perfect if you need extra accountability.
- Receive long-term benefits and reverse medical conditions so you can live a healthy and thriving life.
- Let go of body shame and finally start loving your body again.
- Start enjoying the outdoors with your family and friends and experiencing what your beautiful state has to offer.
- Avoid surgeries, preventable diseases, and a lifetime of illness.
If you were like me, tired of trying a million diets and failing each time – do yourself a favor and invest in your health with MED-FIT!
“I’ve always been so doubtful about diets because I’ve failed miserably in all of them. I started Med-Fit because COVID pounds hit me hard… Dr. Tran helped me get my thyroid levels in control, Noah Quezada was my nutritionist and was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, he worked with my schedule and time I had to meal prep and designed a great plan for me. My accountability coach was also amazing… 10/10 TO MED-FIT TEAM! If you were like me, tired of trying a million diets and failing each time – do yourself a favor and invest in your health with MED-FIT!”
The Moment You Realize That This Process Is Really About Taking Care of Yourself, Then the Weight Will Come Off Easily…
Your body and lifestyle are one of a kind. That’s why all our programs are tailored to suit your specific needs and goals. When you sign up with Med-Fit you can be safe in the knowledge that the program chosen for you is backed by medically-proven science so you will lose weight for good.
What to expect when you choose Med-Fit:
MEDICAL PROGRAM DESIGNED FOR YOUR METABOLIC TYPE
We tailor your weight loss journey to meet you where you’re at. We start by looking under the hood, meaning you’ll get lab work done to make sure everything is as it should be. We then discuss your lifestyle, medical history, and family/home situation to customize a physician-supervised diet and exercise program that fits into your life and helps you lose weight fast.
What this means for you:
- Quickly and safely lose weight in a supervised, medically-proven way.
- Develop sustainable lifestyle changes to keep the weight off for good.
- Receive a personalized program so you can be certain it will work – as it’s designed for you, and only YOU.
HEALTHY LIFESTYLE MEAL PLAN
With the help of our Certified Registered Dietitian Coaches, you will receive private training sessions to design your nutrition plan based on your lifestyle, metabolic profile, and weight loss goals so you can finally know how to make healthy choices on your own and be successful long term. If you’re a busy professional we can help you with grab-and-go food. Need meals suitable for the whole family? Sure thing.
What this means for you:
- Easy to follow – step-by-step meal plans that have been adapted to your unique lifestyle.
- Continue to enjoy the foods you love – without restriction.
- Opt-in for meal replacements, shakes, or supplements as you prefer.
Dr. Angela Tran, DO is a double Board-Certified Internal Medicine and Obesity Medicine Doctor. Throughout your weight loss journey, Dr. Tran will be monitoring you and your progress to ensure you’re safely burning calories while making adjustments as needed.
What this means for you:
- Obtain a proven, science-backed weight loss program
- Quickly and safely reach your desired healthy weight
- Feel supported and monitored
Time for exercise is one of the most common challenges our patients face. At Med-Fit, our fitness coaches will help guide you on a custom workout plan that produces better results in a more efficient use of time. We’ll help you create your exercise routine that matches your activity preferences, on the go lifestyle, and will accelerate your weight loss progress because all of your coaches are on the same page.
What this means for you:
- Develop a highly effective workout routine
- Finally make exercise work for you and have a full plan in place that reduces body fat, preserves muscle, and keeps your metabolism in check
PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED COACHES
At Med-Fit, your success is our success. We partner you with an accountability health coach, registered dietitian coach, and a certified fitness trainer all in one place. You can be confident knowing your coaches will be with you every step of the way supporting and educating you to live a long and healthy life. Each week you’ll meet with your coaches for accountability, and support in mindset, behavior, nutrition, and exercise.
What this means for you:
- Stop the guesswork about what is or isn’t healthy
- Develop long-term habits and lifestyle changes
- Have a trained system for accountability and motivation
WEEKLY COACHING & ACCOUNTABILITY
How many times have you started a program full of steam only to quickly lose motivation or find it unsustainable to your lifestyle? We see this happen far too often and have developed our programs to keep you on track with accountability at the forefront. On alternate weeks you’ll have coaching and check-ins with your health coach or dietician so you can maintain your progress, ask questions and stay accountable. Between sessions, speak directly to your coaches with the secure online chat feature.
What this means for you:
- Direct access to your coaches when you need it most
- Frequent progress tracking for moderations as required
ROADMAP TO A LONGER, HEALTHY LIFE (Priceless)
If your health isn’t a priority now, it will force itself to be later. The older you get the more important it is to take care of yourself. But busy lifestyles and the ease of convenience foods can often feel like they’re working against you. Our trained professionals and medically-proven weight loss programs are designed to combat these roadblocks and make healthy living as easy as possible for you. Make self-care your new prescription.
What this means for you:
- Decrease your dependence on expensive medications and hospital procedures
- Increase your lifespan and avoid preventable diseases that have become prevalent in America
- Have the energy to be an active participant in family outings
This Isn’t Another Quick Fix Program
It’s a lifestyle change designed for long-term results.
At Med-Fit, we want you to lose weight and keep it off for good. Gone are the days of falling for another fad diet trend and feeling like a failure every time it doesn’t work out.
Isn’t it time you felt confident and loved what you saw in the mirror? Life is too short to live self-consciously and not get to enjoy eating out without worrying about what that means for your diet. Having to sit and watch from the sidelines as your children and grandchildren run around without you.
Imagine, never having to start over again.
We teach you everything you need to know so you can enjoy life, continue eating your favorite foods, excel at work with your exuding confidence, and avoid preventable diseases that are killing thousands of Americans every year.
Can you afford to not invest in your health?
We’ll be with you every step of the way, keeping you motivated and accountable and educating you on how to live a sustainable healthy lifestyle.
We believe you deserve to be the happiest, healthiest, most confident version of you and our medically-proven, physician-supervised diet & exercise program is how you can get there.
What is really keeping you overweight?
Losing weight is NOT a diet problem, it’s a mindset problem. Download a FREE copy of my best-selling ebook:
Fat Girl Funeral: Burying The Thoughts That Keep You Overweight & Building Weight-Loss Habits For Life
I have changed so much, from my attitude to personal self worth to overall health to my physical appearance.
“If only I had before and after pictures. Something you won’t see because I wouldn’t let anyone take a picture of me unless it was from the shoulders up. I have changed so much, from my attitude to personal self worth to overall health to my physical appearance. The entire staff helped me realize that I am worth the time and money to make positive changes to not only my health but also my habits. I believe that I am one who became overweight because I got into the habit of not eating often and making bad choices when I did. My metabolism and gut were shot. I finally had to say No anymore! Currently, I am almost down 40 lbs (mostly fat). I went from the obese category to normal…”
Are you ready to change your life for the good?
It’s simple to get started.
Just click the button below and schedule your consultation. You’ll complete a short medical history intake form so Dr.Tran and her team can review and understand your unique needs and get you started right away with a customized medical weight loss plan.
During your consultation, we’ll discuss how a customized plan can help you achieve your desired weight. It’s that easy!